The SAER 6BP 17/115 Centrifugal Water Pump is used in surface and overhead irrigation systems, for taking water from lakes, rivers, tanks, and many other industrial uses.
Made in Italy
- NPT Threaded suction and discharge for a quick, easy connection
- Closed impeller obtains best efficiency levels
- Totally enclosed enclosed motor
- Stainless steel shaft provides strength and resistance to corrosion
- Greased pre-lubricated ball bearings
- Cast iron body for rugged durability
- Graphite/ceramic mechanical seal for wear resistance
- Protection IP55
The centrifugal water pump 6BP series can be used for surface flooding and spray irrigation systems, lifting water from lakes, rivers and tanks, and for various industrial applications.
The pump body and motor support is in cast iron. There are a wide range of available material for the impellers: cast iron. Mechanical seal in graphite/ceramic, totally enclosed motor with external ventilation, rotor mounted on maintenance-free ball bearings. The pumps can be supplied with a built-in thermal overload protection on request. The capacitor is permanently in circuit in the single-phase version.
Pump Performance Data
- Temperature of pumped liquid: 5°F to 158°F
- Maximum working pressure: 87 psi
- Maximum ambient temperature: 104°F
The performance data shown is based on continuous service for clear water (specific weight 62.5 lb/ft³) with a maximum manometric suction lift of 5 feet w.c. For higher manometric lifts, up to a maximum of 16 ft, pump capacities are reduced. The suction pipe must be perfectly airtight to ensure the performance data shown.
This centrifugal water pump can be installed with the motor shaft mounted either horizontally or vertically. In the event of vertical installations, the motor must always be positioned above the pump body.
- Gas threaded Suction and discharge (NPT on request) for a quick and easy connection
- Grey cast iron pump body designed with suitable thickness to guarantee greater resistance and life to the working pressure
- Closed impeller to obtain the best efficiency levels and reduce pump NPSHr.
- Different configurations of mechanical seal according to chemical compatibility with pumped fluid
- Stainless steel shaft with cross section increased to resist generated loads
- Grease prelubricated ball bearings oversized and protected from outer agents to provide low noise operation without need for maintenance.
|Manufacturer’s Warranty||1 year Limited Warranty|
|Port Size (in.)||4″|
|Flow (GPH)||36960 GPH|
|Volts||460V / 800V Three Phase|
|Amps||12.3 / 8.3|
|Max. Total Head (ft.)||65.5ft|
|Max. Suction Lift (ft.)||17ft|
|Max. PSI||29 psi|
|Suction Port (in.)||4″|
|Discharge Port (in.)||4″|
|Dimensions L x W x H (in.)||21″ x 13″ x 18.5″|
|Product Weight (lbs.)|