This SAER M70 Shallow well Jet Pump is a self priming, 3/4HP, 1″ NPT threaded jet pump and is ideal for water transfer, irrigation, heating/cooling systems, industrial applications and more.
Made in Italy.
- Cast iron body for rugged durability
- Pressed brass impeller provides corrosion resistance
- Carbon/ceramic mechanical seal for wear resistance and long life
- Stainless steel rotor shaft is strong and resists corrosion
- Totally enclosed fan-cooled motor
The SAER Self Priming Cast Iron Shallow Well Jet Pump M70 , 0.75 HP , 1 PH , 115-Volt, 60 HZ , NPT TREAD , BRASS & CAST-IRON IMPELLER. can be used in general water supply, pressurization of water by using pressure, vessels (autoclaves) horticultural irrigation, mist irrigation, dairy, farm also industrial applications. Water transfer and garden watering applications. Maximum lift is 171 ft. and Maximum flow 792 GPH.
- Pump body in cast iron
- Diffuser in thermoplastic resin
- Mechanical seal in carbon/ceramic
- Maximum temperature of pumped liquid 5°F to 122°F
- Maximum working pressure 130.5 psi
- Maximum ambient temperature 104°F
|Manufacturer’s Warranty||1 year Limited Warranty|
|Port Size (in.)||1|
|Volts||115V – 1 PHASE|
|Max. Total Head (ft.)||171ft|
|Max. Suction Lift (ft.)||17|
|Suction Port (in.)||1″|
|Discharge Port (in.)||1″|
|Dimensions L x W x H (in.)||18 x 11 x 11|
|Product Weight (lbs.)||33|