The SAER KF0 Booster Pump is a peripheral pump capable of 792 gallons per hour. It can be used for a variety of applications ranging from pressure boosting to irrigation.
This series of electric KF pumps has a peripheral type impeller with brass material. These pumps are made in this way because on the extremities of the impeller there are several radial paddles which give more energy to the pumped liquid. The special shaping of the paddles gives the fluid a fast radial recycling motion between the paddles of the impeller and the pump body.
Made in Italy.
- Mechanical seal in carbon/ceramic
- Rotor shaft in stainless steel with seal for life bearings
- Maximum temperature of pumped liquid 5°F to 158°F
- Maximum ambient temperature 104°F
- Maximum working pressure 43.5 psi
- Working features listed in the catalog are based on continuous service for clear water with a specific weight of 62.5 lbs./3 ft.
This SAER®-USA KF0 , 0.5 HP Water Pump features a peripheral-type impeller to give fluids a fast, radial recycling motion between the paddles of the impeller and the pump body. Great for general water supply, irrigation, farm applications, garden watering and more.
- Cast iron body and motor support for rugged durability
- Pressed brass impeller provides corrosion resistance
- Carbon/ceramic mechanical seal for wear resistance and long life
- Stainless steel rotor shaft is strong and resists corrosion
- Totally enclosed fan-cooled motor
- 5°F–158°F temperature range
- 130.5 PSI max. working pressure
|Manufacturer’s Warranty||1 year Limited Warranty|
|Port Size (in.)||1″|
|Volts||115V – Single Phase|
|Max. Total Head (ft.)||98ft|
|Max. Suction Lift (ft.)||17ft|
|Suction Port (in.)||1″|
|Discharge Port (in.)||1″|
|Dimensions L x W x H (in.)||10″ x 4.8″ x 6.6″|
|Product Weight (lbs.)||14lbs|