This SAER KF5 Booster Pump is part of a series of electric KF pumps that have a peripheral type impellers with brass material. These pumps are made in this way because on the extremities of the impeller there are several radial paddles which give more energy to the pumped liquid. The special shaping of the paddles gives the fluid a fast radial recycling motion between the paddles of the impeller and the pump body. This characteristic enables. General water supply, pressurized water using pressure vessels (autoclaves), horticultural irrigation, mist irrigation, boosting showers, dairy and farm applications, garden watering applications, to empty and fill cisterns for clean liquids only.
Made in Italy.
- Mechanical seal in carbon/ceramic
- Rotor shaft in stainless steel with seal for life bearings
- Maximum temperature of pumped liquid 5°F to 158°F
- Maximum ambient temperature 104°F
- Maximum working pressure 106 psi
- Working features listed in the catalog are based on continuous service for clear water with a specific weight of 62.5 lbs./3 ft.
This SAER®-USA KF5 , 1.5 HP Water Pump features a peripheral-type impeller to give fluids a fast, radial recycling motion between the paddles of the impeller and the pump body. Great for general water supply, irrigation, farm applications, garden watering and more.
- Cast iron body and motor support for rugged durability
- Pressed brass impeller provides corrosion resistance
- Carbon/ceramic mechanical seal for wear resistance and long life
- Stainless steel rotor shaft is strong and resists corrosion
- Totally enclosed fan-cooled motor
- 5°F–158°F temperature range
- 130.5 PSI max. working pressure
|Manufacturer’s Warranty||1 year Limited Warranty|
|Port Size (in.)||1″|
|Volts||230V – Single Phase|
|Max. Total Head (ft.)||240ft|
|Max. Suction Lift (ft.)||17ft|
|Suction Port (in.)||1″|
|Discharge Port (in.)||1″|
|Dimensions L x W x H (in.)|
|Product Weight (lbs.)|