This SAER®-USA M150 Convertible Deep Well Jet Pump is a 1.5HP, 1320 GPH, convertible, self priming, jet pump and is ideal for water transfer, irrigation, heating/cooling systems, industrial applications and more.
Made in Italy.
- Cast iron body for rugged durability
- Pressed brass impeller provides corrosion resistance
- Carbon/ceramic mechanical seal for wear resistance and long life
- Stainless steel rotor shaft is strong and resists corrosion
- Totally enclosed fan-cooled motor
The SAER Self Priming Cast Iron Convertible Well Jet M150 , 1-1/2 HP , 1 PHASE , 115-Volt, 60 HZ , NPT TREAD , BRASS & CAST-IRON IMPELLER. Can be used for general water supply, pressurization of water by using pressure, vessels (autoclaves) horticultural irrigation, mist irrigation, dairy, farm also industrial applications. Water transfer and garden watering applications. Maximum lift is 217 ft. and Maximum flow 1320 GPH.
- Pump body in cast iron
- Diffuser in thermoplastic resin
- Mechanical seal in carbon/ceramic
- Maximum temperature of pumped liquid 5°F to 122°F
- Maximum working pressure 130.5 psi
- Maximum ambient temperature 104°F; for higher temperatures
|Manufacturer’s Warranty||1 year Limited Warranty|
|Port Size (in.)||1 1/2″ and 1 1/4″|
|Flow (GPH)||1320 GPH|
|Volts||115V – Single Phase|
|Max. Total Head (ft.)||217ft|
|Max. Suction Lift (ft.)||29ft|
|Suction Port (in.)||1.5″|
|Discharge Port (in.)||1″|
|Dimensions L x W x H (in.)||23.7″ x 9.5″ x 9.3″|
|Product Weight (lbs.)||64lbs|