The SAER M300B Shallow Well Jet Pump is a self priming, shallow well jet pump and is ideal for water transfer, irrigation, heating/cooling systems, industrial applications and more.
Made in Italy.
- Cast iron body for rugged durability
- Pressed brass impeller provides corrosion resistance
- Carbon/ceramic mechanical seal for wear resistance and long life
- Stainless steel rotor shaft is strong and resists corrosion
- Totally enclosed fan-cooled motor
The SAER M300B Shallow Well Jet Pump is, 2 HP , 1 PH , 115-Volt, 60 HZ , NPT TREAD , BRASS & CAST-IRON IMPELLER. Can be used for general water supply, pressurization of water by using pressure, vessels (autoclaves) horticultural irrigation, mist irrigation, dairy, farm also industrial applications. Water transfer and garden watering applications. Maximum lift is 197 ft. and Maximum flow 2112 GPH.
- Pump body in cast iron
- Diffuser in thermoplastic resin
- Mechanical seal in carbon/ceramic
- Maximum temperature of pumped liquid 5°F to 122°F
- Maximum working pressure 130.5 psi
- Maximum ambient temperature 104°F; for higher temperatures
|Model||M-300B Shallow Well Jet Pump|
|Manufacturer’s Warranty||1 year Limited Warranty|
|Port Size (in.)||1-1/2″ and 1-1/4″|
|Volts||115V – Single Phase – 60Hz|
|Max. Total Head (ft.)||197ft|
|Max. Suction Lift (ft.)||17ft|
|Suction Port (in.)||1-1/2″|
|Discharge Port (in.)||1-1/4″|
|Dimensions L x W x H (in.)||16″ x 9″ x 9.5″|
|Product Weight (lbs.)||70lbs|