This SAER M600A stainless steel well jet pump is a 3HP, self-priming, stainless steel, well jet pump and is ideal for water transfer, irrigation, heating/cooling systems, industrial applications and more.
Made in Italy.
- Stainless Steel body for rugged durability
- Pressed brass impeller provides corrosion resistance
- Carbon/ceramic mechanical seal for wear resistance and long life
- Stainless steel rotor shaft is strong and resists corrosion
- Totally enclosed fan-cooled motor
The M600A Stainless Steel Well Jet Pump can be used for general water supply, pressurization of water by using pressure, vessels (autoclaves) horticultural irrigation, mist irrigation, dairy, farm also industrial applications. Water transfer and garden watering applications. Maximum lift is 226 ft. and Maximum flow 2112 GPH.
- Pump body in Stainless Steel
- Diffuser in thermoplastic resin
- Mechanical seal in carbon/ceramic
- Maximum temperature of pumped liquid 5°F to 122°F
- Maximum working pressure 130.5 psi
- Maximum ambient temperature 104°F; for higher temperatures
|Manufacturer’s Warranty||1 year Limited Warranty|
|Pump Material||Stainless Steel 316|
|Port Size (in.)||1-1/4″ & 1-1/2″|
|Volts||230V – Single Phase|
|Max. Total Head (ft.)||226ft|
|Max. Suction Lift (ft.)||17ft|
|Suction Port (in.)||1-1/2″|
|Discharge Port (in.)||1-1/4″|
|Dimensions L x W x H (in.)||23.5 x 9 x 9.7|
|Product Weight (lbs.)||48lb|