This SAER®-USA Shallow Well Jet Pump is a self priming 1 Hp pump that is ideal for water transfer, irrigation, heating/cooling systems, industrial applications and more.
Made in Italy.
- Cast iron body for rugged durability
- Pressed brass impeller provides corrosion resistance
- Carbon/ceramic mechanical seal for wear resistance and long life
- Stainless steel rotor shaft is strong and resists corrosion
- Totally enclosed fan-cooled motor
The SAER Self Priming Cast Iron Shallow well Jet pump M80 , 1 HP , 1 PH , 115-Volt, 60 HZ , NPT TREAD , BRASS & CAST-IRON IMPELLER. Can be used for general water supply, pressurization of water by using pressure, vessels (autoclaves) horticultural irrigation, mist irrigation, dairy, farm also industrial applications. Water transfer and garden watering applications. Maximum lift is 180 ft. and Maximum flow 900 GPH.
- Pump body in cast iron
- Diffuser in thermoplastic resin
- Mechanical seal in carbon/ceramic
- Maximum temperature of pumped liquid 5°F to 122°F
- Maximum working pressure 130.5 psi
- Maximum ambient temperature 104°F; for higher temperatures
|Manufacturer’s Warranty||1 year Limited Warranty|
|Port Size (in.)||1|
|Volts||115V – 1 PHASE|
|Max. Total Head (ft.)||180ft|
|Max. Suction Lift (ft.)||17ft|
|Max. PSI||80 psi|
|Suction Port (in.)||1″|
|Discharge Port (in.)||1″|
|Dimensions L x W x H (in.)||16.6 x 7.1 x 8.2|
|Product Weight (lbs.)||33|