This SAER®-USA M94 is a self priming, 1/2 HP stainless steel well jet pump and is ideal for water transfer, irrigation, heating/cooling systems, industrial applications and more.
Made in Italy.
- Stainless Steel body for rugged durability
- Pressed brass impeller provides corrosion resistance
- Carbon/ceramic mechanical seal for wear resistance and long life
- Stainless steel rotor shaft is strong and resists corrosion
- Totally enclosed fan-cooled motor
The SAER Self Priming stainless steel well Jet Pump M94 , 1/2 HP , 1 PH , 115-Volt, 60 HZ , NPT TREAD , BRASS & CAST-IRON IMPELLER.
Can be used for general water supply, pressurization of water by using pressure, vessels (autoclaves) horticultural irrigation, mist irrigation, dairy, farm also industrial applications. Water transfer and garden watering applications. Maximum lift is 128 ft. and Maximum flow 870 GPH.
- Pump body in Stainless Steel
- Diffuser in thermoplastic resin
- Mechanical seal in carbon/ceramic
- Maximum temperature of pumped liquid 5°F to 122°F
- Maximum working pressure 130.5 psi
- Maximum ambient temperature 104°F; for higher temperatures
|Manufacturer’s Warranty||1 year Limited Warranty|
|Stainless Steel 304|
|Port Size (in.)||1″|
|Flow (GPH)||870 GPH|
|Volts||115V – Single Phase|
|Max. Total Head (ft.)||128ft|
|Max. Suction Lift (ft.)||17ft|
|Suction Port (in.)||1″|
|Discharge Port (in.)||1″|
|Dimensions L x W x H (in.)||15.5″ x 7.8″ x 8.1″|
|Product Weight (lbs.)||22lbs|