The HGM50-1.1 is a self-priming, 1.5 HP, monoblock, trash water pump made by Speroni.
Made in Italy.
- Liquid temperature up to 95°F (for home use according to EN 60335-2-41)
- Temperature max. liquid: 194°F (for other uses)
- Ambient temperature up to 104°F
- Total suction lift up to 23 ft.
- Continuous duty
- Single-phase 220V-60Hz
- Two-pole induction motor (n = 3450 min-1)
- Insulation Class F
- Protection IP 55
- Pump body: Cast Iron
- Motor Support: Cast Iron
- Impeller: Cast Iron
- Shaft with rotor: Stainless Steel 304
- Mechanical seal: Ceramic/Graphite/NBR
Self-priming monoblock water pumps with open impeller.
The check valve inside the suction outlet avoids the syphon effect when stopping and assures the automatic re-start each time. The pump selfprimes even if partially filled and if the suction hose is completely empty. Suitable to drain clean or slightly dirty water and in flood irrigation systems.
|Manufacturer’s Warranty||1 year Limited Warranty|
|Impeller Material||Cast Iron|
|Port Size (in.)||2|
|220V – 1 Phase|
|Max. Total Head (ft.)||62.3|
|Max. Suction Lift (ft.)||23|
|Suction Port (in.)||2″|
|Discharge Port (in.)||2″|
|Dimensions L x W x H (in.)||13.8 x 7 x 8.2|
|Product Weight (lbs.)||56.4|