The Speroni KPM 50 BR Booster Pump is a 1/2HP, 554 GPH, water boosting volumetric pump for clear water.
Made in Italy.
- Liquid temperature up to 95°F (for home use according to EN 60335-2-41)
- Temperature max. liquid: 140°F (for other uses)
- Ambient temperature up to 104°F
- Total suction lift up to 23 ft.
- Continuous duty
- Single-phase 110/220V – 60Hz
- Two-Pole induction motor (n = 3450 min-1)
- Insulation Class F
- Protection IP 44
- Pump body: Bronze
- Motor Support: Cast Iron
- Impeller: Brass
- Shaft with rotor: Stainless Steel AISI 304
- Mechanical seal (50-80): Ceramic/Graphite/NBR
This KPM50 BR Water Booster Pump is a volumetric water pump that is able to offer high pressure in relation to comparatively low power and which have particularly steady operating curves. This pump is qualified in domestic fittings, to increase the system pressure in aqueducts and for automatic water distribution by small autoclave tanks or by hydrosphere units. For the pump to function correctly, use clean water, or non-aggressive liquids only, that do not contain sand or other solid impurities.
|Model||KPM50 BR Booster Pump|
|Manufacturer’s Warranty||1 year Limited Warranty|
|Port Size (in.)||1″|
|Flow (GPH)||554 GPH|
|Volts||110V / 220V|
|Max. Total Head (ft.)||125ft|
|Max. Suction Lift (ft.)||23ft|
|Max. PSI||55 psi|
|Suction Port (in.)||1″|
|Discharge Port (in.)||1″|
|Dimensions L x W x H (in.)||8.8″ x 4.8″ x 5.6″|
|Product Weight (lbs.)||13.5lbs|