The KPM80 is a 4/5HP, water booster pump for clear water by Speroni.
Made in Italy.
- Liquid temperature up to 95°F (for home use according to EN 60335-2-41)
- Temperature max. liquid: 140°F (for other uses)
- Ambient temperature up to 104°F
- Total suction lift up to 23 ft.
- Continuous duty
- Single-phase 110/220V – 60Hz
- Two-Pole induction motor (n = 3450 min-1)
- Insulation Class F
- Protection IP 44
- Pump body: Cast Iron
- Motor Support: Cast Iron
- Impeller: Brass
- Shaft with rotor: Stainless Steel AISI 304
- Mechanical seal (50-80): Ceramic/Graphite/NBR
The KPM80 Water Booster Pump is a volumetric water pump and is able to offer high pressure in relation to comparatively low power and has steady operating curves. This pump is qualified in domestic fittings, to increase the system pressure in aqueducts and for automatic water distribution by small autoclave tanks or by hydrosphere units. For the correct functioning of the pump, use clean water, or non-aggressive liquids only, without sand or other solid impurities..
|Manufacturer’s Warranty||1 year Limited Warranty|
|Port Size (in.)||1″|
|Flow (GPH)||792 GPH|
|110/220V – Single Phase|
|Max. Total Head (ft.)||181ft|
|Max. Suction Lift (ft.)||23ft|
|Max. PSI||80 psi|
|Suction Port (in.)||1″|
|Discharge Port (in.)||1″|
|Dimensions L x W x H (in.)||11.6″ x 5.3″ x 6.3″|
|Product Weight (lbs.)||21lbs|