The Gol Pumps X1 03M32 Sump Pump is a submersible drainage pump with a maximum flow of 2532 GPH and a maximum head of 28.5ft.
- Stainless Steel Series electric Automatic submersible drainage sump pump
- Compact design with Top Discharge Outlet reduces space usage for installation in small manholes, for use in domestic, installations and small featured works
- Two diﬀerent types of lever sensors:
- Mechanical activated ﬂoat switch with cable extender (A)
- Vertical Mechanical activated Float Switch with casement (S)
Top discharged cools and removes heat from the motor through the outlet. It allows these pumps to be used even when only partially submerged. Every model undergoes hydrostatic testing for leakage from the casing and mechanical seals.
- Domestic drainage
- Grey water drainage
- Koi ponds
- Light waste water discharge
- Emergency ﬂooding in homes
- Fountains and landscapes
- Drainage pumping.
- Liquid Temperature: up to 50°C (122˚F)
- Max depth: 16.5ft
- Max Head: 28.5ft.
- Max F: 2532 GPH
- Motor Type: 2 pole, dry type
- Frequency: 60Hz
- Voltage: 220V – Single Phase
- Insulation Class: F class (311°F)
- Nominal Speed: 3450 rpm
- Enclosure Protection Class: IP 68
- Protector: thermal protection, built-in (single phase)
- Insulation Class: F class (155°C)
- Bearing: double sealed with steel cage
- Mechanical seal: unbalance single mechanical seal (bath in oil with spring type oil seal)
|Max Flow||2532 GPH|
|Product Width||13 in|
|Product Length||13 in|
|Product Height||11 in|