This Gol Pumps XV 07MA40 Vortex Pump is a submersible sewage pump and uses an innovative vortex impeller that reduces the risk of clogging.
The XV series all stainless steel submersible vortex sewage pumps are designed for residential and commercial wastewater and pure water transferring, and drainage application. The XV series can be used to transfer effluent or unscreened raw sewage. The innovative vortex impeller design reduces the risk of clogging problem. Moreover, the XV series includes a stainless steel motor frame, pump casing, and base to prevent corrosion and are designed to provide great heat dissipation from the motor, ensuring a long service life. Each pump is 100% tested to ensure quality and reliability for years of trouble-free performance.
- Stainless steel motor housing and pump casing for tougher application
- All models are hermetically sealed to be watertight, dust-tight, and completely submersible
- Double seal designed (mechanical seal + oil seal) to improve bearing lubrication and prevent leaking problem
- High efficiency dry type motor for environmental friendly
- Vortex impeller designed to prevent clogging problem
- Robust construction for better reliability
- Hand-carry designed for easy transport
- Auto reset thermal overload protection for longer motor life
- Max Head: 26 ft.
- 3/4 HP – 0.55 Kw
- 220 V – Single Phase – 60 Hz
- Solid Passage: 2″
- Cable: 32.8 ft.
- Waste water drainage
- Water transfer
- Sewage handling
- Factory waste water handling
|Volts||220v Single Phase|
|Max Flow||3600 GPH|
|Product Width||12 in|
|Product Length||12 in|
|Product Height||25 in|