This Gol Pumps XV 20T50 Vortex Pump is a water vortex sewer submersible pumps and is made of stainless steel.
The XV 20T50 Vortex Pump is an all stainless steel submersible vortex sewage pumps and is designed for residential and commercial wastewater and pure water transferring, and drainage application. This pump can be used to transfer effluent or unscreened raw sewage. The innovative vortex impeller design reduces the risk of clogging problem. Moreover, the XV series includes a stainless steel 316 motor frame, pump casing, and base to prevent corrosion and are designed to provide great heat dissipation from the motor, ensuring a long service life. Each pump is 100% tested to ensure quality and reliability for years of trouble-free performance.
- Stainless steel 316 motor housing and pump casing for tougher application
- All models are hermetically sealed to be watertight, dust-tight, and completely submersible
- Double seal designed (mechanical seal + oil seal) to improve bearing lubrication and prevent leaking problem
- High efficiency dry type motor for environmental friendly robust construction for better reliability
- Hand-carry designed for easy transport
- Auto reset thermal overload protection for longer motor life
- Max Head: 33ft.
- 2HP – 1.5 Kw
- 480 V – Three Phase – 60 Hz
- Solid Passage: 1.4″
- Waste water drainage
- Water transfer
- Sewage handling
- Factory waste water handling
|Volts||480V Three Phase|
|Max Flow||7860 GPH|
|Product Width||12 in|
|Product Length||12 in|
|Product Height||25 in|